Tis’ the season for giving and what better way to show your loved ones that you care than by giving them one of these awesome gifts! Here are the Top 5 Gadgets on our wish list this holiday season:
1. Ipad 2: One of the most innovative gadgets of 2011, the iPad 2 is a must have. Powered by the new dual-core A5 chip, front and back facing cameras, it is 9 times faster then its predecessor as well as thinner. Perfect for multitasking, video editing, music, movie watching. Starting at $499 for the 16GB model, it’s a gift that anyone would love!
2. Samsung Galaxy 10.1: For those of you who gear towards an open source OS and enjoy using android, the Galaxy 10.1 is for you. Powered by a 1GHz Tegra 2 processor, 3.1 honeycomb, 1280 x 800 resolution display, front- and rear- facing cameras. It has all the specs and features that you would expect to get all task done, be it emailing, video watching, and game playing. The 16GB WiFi model starts at $499.
3. iPhone 4s: One of the most sought out phones of 2011, the 4s lives up to the hype. Boasting the new A5 chip, 8 Mega-pixel camera, iOS 5, and you own digital helper Siri. The iPhone 4s is one of the hottest phone in the market. Coming in either black or white model, it starts at $199 for the 16GB model, $299 for the 32GB, and $399 for the 64GB.
4. Galaxy Nexus: Powered by the latest version of the Android OS, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich brings a refreshed new look and feel to Android. With crisp new layouts and added features, it’s the best Android phone in the market. With 4.6 inch Super OMLED screen boasting HD resolution, it’s perfect for watching hd videos, games, and music. 16GB model starts at $300 with 2 year agreement.
5. Amazon Kindle Fire: In a market fueled by tablets all ranging from $499 and up, the Kindle Fire comes at a bargain. Priced at $199, this tablets has all the features that you would expect from other tablets but condensed into 7 inches of awesomeness! This tablet is perfect for streaming movies/music from Amazon’s premium store, download app from Android market, as well as store your favorite books.